Walk in Interview – Temuduga Terbuka Firefly
The name Firefly (in Mandarin fei ying; in Bahasa Malaysia Kunang-Kunang) was chosen to depict the airline’s characteristics, which are agility, brilliance, charm, and fun. Being unique and evocative, Firefly is easily recognisable and has the potential to grow and command a brand premium in the communities it serves.
Firefly was Launched on April 3, 2007, Firefly is operated by FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysian Airline System Berhad. Operating out of the Penang and Subang hubs, Firefly provides connections to various points within Malaysia, Southern Thailand, Singapore and Sumatera of Indonesia, aligning itself with the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT) agenda.
Subang, home to a modern and convenient city airport, is the perfect touch point for leisure and business travellers. Plus, with our reputation for offering warm hospitality and excellent service, we believe our passengers will have a memorable experience on board.
Jawatan Kosong Firefly
Applications are invited to qualified Malaysian citizens to fill the following position: -
Cabin Crew Walk in Interview
- Female, Malaysian citizen
- Aged between 18 – 35 years old
- Minimum height of 157 cm (weight in proportion)
- We are looking for ladies with inexhaustible smile, stunning & fun personality!!!
How to apply
Please attend at the :
Date: 1 June 2013
Registration : 8.30 to 12.00 noon
Venue: Berjaya Times Square Hotel ( Function room Bronx 1 & 11 )
- Please bring your original and photocopy of your MyKad, SPM or higher academic qualification certificates, resume, a recent passport and full length size photograph.
- Dress Code : Office Attire (knee length skirts)
- We offer competitive salary and attractive flight benefits. Experienced Cabin Crew are encouraged to apply.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :