Kerja Kosong SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad
Jawatan Kosong SapuraKencana
About SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad is today the world’s fifth largest integrated oil and gas Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning (EPCIC) services provider. In addition to providing end-to-end EPCIC services, the Group offers integrated solutions in development & production, drilling, marine services as well as operations & maintenance. With a market capitalisation of RM10 billion (USD3.3 billion) SapuraKencana Petroleum has a multinational and highly skilled talent pool of more than 9000 employees around the world. To date, its global footprint covers the Asia Pacific region, India, Africa, Russia, South America and Japan.
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad as follows :
1. Risk Engineer
- Degree or Diploma in any equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in oil and gas industry with specialty in risk and quality
- Outgoing personality and able to handle/facilitate workshops
- Able to understand project schedule and have eyes for details
- Good oral and written English and able to converse the language
- Possess high sense of responsibility and dedicated to complete any particular task
- Able to understand and use Risk Management system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as sound analytical and problem solving skills
2. General Counsel
- Possess Bachelor Degree of Laws (Honours)
- Possess approximately 7 years of working experience
- Possess good negotiation and drafting skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well versed in tender and procurement process
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia and computer literate
- Ability to perform and manage numerous assigned tasks while meeting rigorous performance standards and tight deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of multi-disciplinary team
- Capable to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Possess strong commitment towards work
- An analytical thinker who can quickly learn new things, develop useful expertise and produce significant contributions
3. Senior Executive Payroll
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with proven experience in Payroll and Compensation.
- Knowledge of computerized payroll software and systems,and statutory requirement.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to taxation.
- Good leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SapuraKencana Closing Date : 24 – 27 April 2014