Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Tentera
About Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad
Koperasi Tentera, is a leading co-operative in Malaysia and was established in 1960 with the principal objective of improving the socio-economic well-being of the Malaysian armed force personnel by providing financial services that are on par with established institutions.
Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad or better known as the Armed Forces Cooperative was established in 1960 as a cooperative thrift and borrowing (thrift and loan) with the main objective to improve the socio-economic status and welfare of military personnel. In 1975, the Cooperative Army has turned into a multi-purpose cooperative (multipurpose) to this day.
Military Cooperative Membership is open to all military personnel and civil servants who work for the Ministry of Defence. Total membership ended December 2012 is estimated at 147 440 people, including members of the fund accumulated fees and a share capital of Rs 1,187 million.
The principal activities of the Army Cooperative is a financial product such as Islamic financing schemes and group takaful scheme. Cooperatives are also involved in the investment of choice.
Established in November 1960, Koperasi Tentera began as a thrift and loan co-operative. Officially registered as Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad (The Malaysian Armed Forces Co-operative Limited) or in short known as Koperasi Tentera.
November 1, 1975 marked a new beginning. Its functions and structure changed into a multi-purpose co-operative as it ventured into new business programs in line with the nation’s economic agenda. It strides further in 1981, with new focus in investment of related commercial activities, and eventually making Koperasi Tentera the strong, energetic business entity as it is today.
Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad as follows :
1. Industrial Relations Officer
- Manage disciplinary issues in the company.
- Involve in conducting domestic inquiry including conduct a preliminary investigation, schedule the event, identify company’s witnesses, interviewing witnesses, collate information/ data, prepare exhibits files, taking minutes etc.
- Provide advice on appropriate disciplinary action to be taken commensurate to the misconduct committed.
- To handle grievances in an effective and efficient manner to preserve good employee relations and industry harmony.
- To assist reviewing policies and procedures currently applied by company.
- Identify and implement positive employee relations programs that will lead to a more efficient and motivated work force.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Management/ Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysian Labour Law including Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relation Act 1967.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, both verbal and written. Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with a sense of urgency.
- Able to travel across Malaysia in a short notice if required.
- Competent in use of MS Office.
2. Senior Executive/Executive – Property & Facility Management
- To plan, manage and coordinate all operational matters relating to property management, building maintenance and tenancy agreement for commercial properties.
- Liaise with relevant authorities, contractors, consultants and suppliers on facilities/property management matters.
- Familiar with governing acts (JMB, Strata Titles, HDA, Building by-laws).
- Able to provide timely property management reporting.
- Supervising and monitoring servicing, rectification and installation works carried out by external contractor and in-house maintenance.
- Preferably some relevant experience in shopping mall operations and leasing matters.
- Candidate should have at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Property Development/ Real Estate Management/ Building Management or related discipline.
- Possess at least 3-4 years of working experience in Property Management or in related field.
- Good communication skills both in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, organization skills with good follow-through and attention to details.
- Mature and able to plan, implement and responsible for post completion activities.
- Presentable, resourceful and able to work efficiently and independently.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KATMB Closing Date : 08 Februari 2014 & 01 Mac 2014Posted on : February 8th, 2014