Jawatan Kosong YGMB
About Yayasan Guru Malaysia Berhad (YGMB)
Yayasan Guru Malaysia Berhad – YGMB its original name was the National Teacher Capitalisation Foundation (YPGKB) was incorporated on 18 March 1994 under the companies Act 1965 as a ‘ company limited by guarantee ‘ does not own any shares. The intention of YGMB is to further consolidate and engage the rest of educators and members of the Malaysian education services into one organization based on economics and welfare that will be an important means by which to enhance the dignity and self-respect of educators.
YGMB is led by a Board of Trustees chaired by YBhg Tan Sri Dato ‘ Haji Alimuddin bin Mohd Dom from 16 May 2008 has implemented several measures improvements in order to introduce new products – products for the welfare of teachers as well as restructure the organizational structure of YGMB. YGMB has also responded the Government under the leadership of YAB Dato ‘ Seri Najib Tun Razak by creating a performance appraisal Index (KPI) should be followed by officers and staff of YGMB as well as subsidiaries with a view to improving, strengthening and enhancing the effectiveness of the administration of YGMB.
Up to now, has been able to settle debts of YGMB promises for Charity. All Charity paid directly into the bank accounts of the members. Nevertheless, Hopefully with the new activities have been and will be conducted by our promise to deliver YGMB all applications for new Charity that meets the conditions of the members – members of YGMB.
The Goal Of
- The main objectives of YGMB established is to keep the welfare of teachers especially members of YGMB assistance covering education, health, bereavement, and so on. Economic educators through various business activities by subsidiaries, particularly in the fields of economy, education and so on.
- The main goal is to enhance dignity YGMB Binik. To achieve this goal, YGMB via investing in various areas of business that can generate profits. The income gains from subsidiaries will be channelled to charitable fund for the benefit of its members YGMB.
- A caring and authoritative organizations from teacher to teacher for the sake of dignity of teaching profession
- Hold the welfare assistance and facilities for teachers
- Generate the financial resources to strengthen teachers ‘ Welfare Fund
- Improve the quality of teachers
Source : www.ygmb.com.my
Jawatan Kosong Yayasan Guru Malaysia Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Yayasan Guru Malaysia Berhad as follows :
- Pengurus/Eksekutif Kanan
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong YGMB Closing Date : 07 Oktober 2013Posted on : September 24th, 2013