Jawatan Kosong UMP
About Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
Universiti Malaysia Pahang – UMP from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Pahang Branch Campus (UTM-KCP) operating at a campus located in Bandar Indera Mahkota, Kuantan since 1999. The establishment of this University is brainchild of Dato ‘Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak in which time he held office as Minister of Education, Malaysia.
On orders from the Ministry of Education, UTM-KCP has taken over and used as a temporary campus KUKTEM on May 1, 2002 and started the Academic Session 2002/2003 by taking a total of 307 students on May 30, 2002. After five years of operation, the Government of Malaysia has announced the name change KUKTEM to Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) with effect from February 1, 2007. With this change, the name KUKTEM now known as UMP.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Universiti Malaysia Pahang as follows :
1. Penolong Pegawai Penyelidik Q27
- Malaysian Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualification recognized by the government and get the principal in Mathematics or Science of Science; or
- diploma in science recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto, or
- Diploma accredited by the government of the institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto, or
- Diploma in Veterinary Science / Animal of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized as equivalent by the government.
- pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
How to apply
Online applications must be made by filling out the applicant information on the official website of http://www.ump.edu.my UMP. Candidates are required to print the Online Application Confirmation Letter (After completion of filling the application details through the official website UMP). Applications that are made online through the official website of the UMP will be entertained.
Please indicate the position applied for at the front left corner of the envelope.
Completed applications along with copies of academic certificates and other relevant documents should be sent to:
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG,
LEBUHRAYA TUN RAZAK,
26300 GAMBANG, KUANTAN,
PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR
(U/P : UNIT PERJAWATAN & CUTI BELAJAR,
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER MANUSIA)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UMP Closing Date : 06 Disember 2013Posted on : November 26th, 2013