Jawatan Kosong UMP
About Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
Universiti Malaysia Pahang – UMP from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Pahang Branch Campus (UTM-KCP) operating at a campus located in Bandar Indera Mahkota, Kuantan since 1999. The establishment of this University is brainchild of Dato ‘Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak in which time he held office as Minister of Education, Malaysia.
On orders from the Ministry of Education, UTM-KCP has taken over and used as a temporary campus KUKTEM on May 1, 2002 and started the Academic Session 2002/2003 by taking a total of 307 students on May 30, 2002. After five years of operation, the Government of Malaysia has announced the name change KUKTEM to Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) with effect from February 1, 2007. With this change, the name KUKTEM now known as UMP.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Universiti Malaysia Pahang as follows :
1. Juruteknik Komputer FT17
- Malaysian Certificate of Education and pass the subject of electrical or electronic or information technology at the qualifying examination or equivalent recognized by the government;
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia and Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in related field or equivalent qualification ;
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia and Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 3 in a relevant field or equivalent qualification ;
- certificate in information technology or data processing that is recognized by the state of the local polytechnics or qualification recognized equivalent thereto ;
- certificate in electronic engineering ( computer ) that is recognized by the state of the local polytechnics or qualification recognized equivalent thereto ;
- pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay ( including oral examination ) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
How to apply
Online applications must be made by filling out the applicant information on the official website of http://www.ump.edu.my UMP . Candidates are required to print the Online Application Confirmation Letter ( After completion of filling the application details through the official website UMP ) . Applications that are made ??online through the official website of the UMP will be entertained.
Please indicate the position applied for at the front left corner of the envelope.
Completed applications together with copies of academic certificates and other relevant documents should be sent to:
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG,
LEBUHRAYA TUN RAZAK,
26300 GAMBANG, KUANTAN,
PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR
(U/P : UNIT PERJAWATAN & CUTI BELAJAR,
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER MANUSIA)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application Online :
Jawatan Kosong UMP Closing Date : 07 Mac 2014Posted on : February 25th, 2014