Jawatan Kosong UMK
About Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
Universiti Malaysia Kelantan or University of Malaysia, Kelantan – UMK is a public university located in Kelantan in Malaysia. The formation of the university was mooted during the tabling of the Ninth Malaysia Plan and approved by the cabinet of Malaysia on June 14, 2006. The launching ceremony was held at the end of 2006 by Prime Minister, Y.A.B. Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi. The first students were enrolled with the commencement of the June 2007 semester.
UMK first Convocation Festival was held from 15 to 19 September 2011 at Bachok Campus, in Bachok Kelantan. It was the first Convocation festival held in Kelantan.
266 first graduates of UMK from the Faculty of Agro Industry and Natural Resources (42 people); Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business (83 persons) and the Faculty of Creative Technology and Heritage (141 people) received a Bachelor degree of their faculties at the First Convocation of UMK which was held at a hotel in Kota Bharu, Kelantan on 19 September 2011.
Among the degrees awarded was a Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Commerce) with Honours: Bachelor of Applied Science (Agriculture Technology Entrepreneurship) With Honors; a Bachelor of Creative Technology with Honours and a Bachelor of Heritage Studies with Honours. One post-graduate student was awarded a Master’s degree of Entrepreneurship (Management) and two a Master’s degree of Science (Agriculture Biotechnology).
UMK awarded an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Entrepreneurship (Human Capital Development) to the fifth Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Haji Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.
UMK simultaneously held the Proclamation ceremony of His Majesty Tuanku Chancellor, Sultan Mohammed V, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan Darul Naim as Your Highness Chancellor of UMK, and the appointment of His Royal Highness, Dr. Tengku Muhammad Faiz Petra Ibni Sultan Ismail Petra, who is the Crown Prince of Kelantan as the Pro-Chancellor of UMK was held.
UMK introduced the logo of convocation which uses the colors of UMK which are blue, orange and red.
UMK first graduates will become the first alumni, thus, a song titled “Detik Ini” was created by the university as a memento for them.
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Universiti Malaysia Kelantan as follows :
1. Pegawai Tadbir N41
- Bachelor’s Degree recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto;
- Bachelor degree recognized by the government of the institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto, or
- Bachelor of Law is recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto
- Passing English / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government
- Preference is given to candidates who have experience as an Administrative Officer from any institution / agency based entrepreneurship.
2. Pembantu Penyediaan Makanan N17
- Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government (preference to candidates who have passed the subject Certificate Home Economics Education
- Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in food preparation or qualification recognized equivalent thereto
- Certificate in hotel and catering from polytechnics – polytechnic or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto
- Honors English / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government
3. Pembantu Perpustakaan S17
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position, and
- Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application Online :
Jawatan Kosong UMK Closing Date: 16 Disember 2013Posted on : December 5th, 2013