Jawatan Kosong TLDM
About Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM)
Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia – TLDM starts with the formation of the Tentera Laut Sukarelawan Simpanan Negeri Selat (TLSSNS) – Straits Settlement Naval Volunteer Reserve – which was established by the British colonial government in Malaya on 27 April 1934 in Singapore. TLSSNS established to assist the Royal Navy to defend the Malayan waters and volatility due to political developments in Asia where the Japanese Empire is expanding its power and influence.
When World War 2 broke out in Europe, TLSSNS has increased recruitment to strengthen the defense of Malaya as the assets of the Royal Navy’s European operations needed in the field. TLSSNS also been deployed for active service as a unit of Royal Navy Malay Section, or Malay Navy with a total strength of 400 members. This group was trained in a training camp HMS Pelandok. Malay Navy membership later increased to 1450 people when the war broke out in Southeast Asia.
Jawatan Kosong Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia as follows :
- Laskar Kelas II
- Laskar Kelas I
- Laskar Kanan
- Bintara Muda
- Bintara Kanan
- Pegawai Waran II
- Pegawai Waran I
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens aged between 18 and 23 years old at the swearing-in May 19, 2014.
- Healthy and not disabled.
- Marital status is single.
- Minimum weight 47.5 kg (Men) 46.5 kg (women), high at – least 1.62 meters (Male) 1.60 meters (Women), Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18-25 (men) 18-23 (Women).
- The minimum chest measurement of 76 cm.
- Should be bright and clear vision without glasses or contact lenses, and not color blind.
- The selection process is based on academic qualifications, inspection documentation, physical examination and physical tests. Excellence in sports will be given priority.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong TLDM Closing Date : 13 April 2014Posted on : April 11th, 2014