Jawatan Kosong Sani Express
About Sani Express Sdn Bhd
Sani Express Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sani United Berhad established on January 9, 200
Sani Express has begun services in the same year with 15 single deck buses enroute to Kuala Terengganu and later to Kota Bharu, Kelantan and Kuantan.
SESB started the route with Kuala Terengganu with 7 single deck coaches, Kota Bharu with 6 single deck coaches and Kuantan with 2 single deck coaches as there are large number of manpower from East Cost working in the Klang Valley for past 20 years.
The tremendous growth of job opportunities in the Klang Valley whether employed or self-employed has result an influx of individuals from the East Coast to meet the demand. The influx has increased the volume of passengers using the mode of express buses to return to their respective states and vice-versa.
As a new bus operator, SESB faced strong competition on its most popular routes especially Kuala Terengganu and Kota Bharu.
In the year 2008, Sani Express has shifted its services to a double decker buses with the aim to provide better and quality services to its passengers. Initially, the company accquired 15 double decker buses to replace the single deck buses of which 6 buses to cater for Kota Bharu, Kelantan, 7 buses to Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu and remaining 2 to Kuantan, Pahang.
Due to an overhelming, response from the public for double decker buses to East Coast routes, Sani Express has accquired another 10 more buses of which 6 buses to Northern Region to cover namely Butterworth, Sungai Petani, Alor Setar, Jitra, Cangloon, Kangar and Kuala Perlis, 2 buses to Kota Bharu and another 2 buses to Kuala Terengganu.
Jawatan Kosong Sani Express Sdn Bhd :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Sani Express Sdn Bhd as follows :
1. Human Resource & Admin Executive
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- Must be well versed in Malaysia Employment Act 1955 & Industrial Relations Act 1967.
- Able to work at HQ Klang, Selangor.
- To ensure all the HR policies and procedures are complied with at all times.
- To manage performance related issues such as performance monitoring, counselling, etc.
- To assist in recruitment and selection activities – coordination of interviews, interview candidates, job offer, conducting reference check, manage walk-in interviews.
- To conduct counseling session for those disciplinary problem employees.
- To prepare monthly progress reports including analysis on compensation and benefits and any other areas within the scope of this section.
- To perform exit interviews and processes change of employee status.
- To provide the advices to staff in regard to the Company HR policies and procedures.
- To perform other HR administrative tasks as assigned by Superior from time to time.
How to apply
Please send your complete resume together with pasport-size photo to HQ office :
Jabatan Sumber Manusia & Pentadbiran
SANI EXPRESS SDN BHD
TERMINAL SANI EXPRESS
PERSIARAN KLANG SENTRAL 2,
KLANG SENTRAL, BUKIT RAJA, MERU,
41050 KLANG, SELANGOR.
Office : 03 – 3344 4542
Jawatan Kosong Sani Express Closing Date : 15 Disember 2013Posted on : November 20th, 2013