Jawatan Kosong Terkini – Pos Malaysia
About Pos Malaysia Berhad
Pos Malaysia Berhad is the exclusive provider of mail services in Malaysia. With more than 175 years of existence in the country, its vast experience forms a strong backbone, supporting the massive restructuring it underwent when it became a corporate entity in 1992.The blend of its solid market strength and market freedom enables Pos Malaysia Berhad to explore and adapt to new business opportunities beyond the ‘traditional postal services’ and thus, stay ahead of its competitors.
In 2003 Pos Malaysia Berhad restructured its entire operation unit into three Strategic Business Units. Determine to be more focused on its various customers and marketplace, Pos Malaysia Berhad now consists of:
- Managing an average of 4 million mail items every day, PosMel is focused in providing day-to-day mailing services both general public and retail customers
- Being the sole national courier provider, Pos Laju aggressively aims to be the preferred courier service among its foreign competitors.
- This unit is responsible in heightening the accessibility of the national’s postal services via its extensive network of over 700 outlets and Pos Malaysia’s transaction portal to reach Malaysians in every corner of the country.
At Pos Malaysia Berhad, we have discovered that the secret to business survival lies in human relationships. Thus, Pos Malaysia Berhad constantly invests in identifying, evaluating and maximising the human capital that drives the organisation and innovating solutions to improve its products and services to fulfill the increasing demands of its customers.
As we enter the new century, Pos Malaysia Berhad continues to reinvent itself to stay focused, competitive and continues to connect Malaysians with the world. Postcode by postcode.
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia Berhad
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Pos Malaysia Bhd as follows :
Senior Executive, Legal & Regulatory Advocate
- Undertake thorough feasibility and market research studies and prepare business proposal for business development.
- Gather insights to uncover new business opportunities by working with internal team and SBUs to improve business performance.
- Formulate new businesses and innovative products/services to generate new revenue streams.
- Collaborate with Strategic Business Units (SBUs) or external parties to develop profitable products/services for Pos Malaysia.
- Participate in pilot of product development from idea generation, idea screening, concept development, commercial discussion/scoping and product rollout.
- Facilitate meeting and manage multiple ad-hoc projects focusing on business requirements, functionalities and improvements.
- Support day-to-day project and business issues in relation to new business development.
- Be a liaison person between TMO and SBUs / external parties to develop new businesses.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Self driven, highly motivated and excellent planning skills.
- Result oriented person and drive towards excellence to achieve KPIs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Proficient in written English and Malay.
- Passion to learn and develop with a positive can-do attitude.
- Good team player. Must function well in under pressure situation and able to meet tight deadlines.
Another Jobs Available
- Head, ICT Business
- Manager, Reporting & Budget
- MANAGER, CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
- Project Executive PosLaju
- Associate II, Line Haul & Hub Performance
- Associate II Revenue Assurance
- Senior Executive, Revenue Assurance
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia Closing date : 28 Februari – 27 Mac 2014Posted on : February 24th, 2014