Polis Bantuan KTMB
About Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB)
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad – KTMB or Malayan Railways Limited is the main rail operator in Peninsular Malaysia. The railway system dates back to the British colonial era, when it was first built to transport tin. Previously known as the Federated Malay States Railways (FMSR) and the Malayan Railway Administration (MRA), Keretapi Tanah Melayu acquired its current name in 1962. The organization was corporatized in 1992, but remains wholly owned by the Malaysian government. Fares are generally reasonable, but the low frequency of the intercity trains does not usually make them competitive with other modes of transportation.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad as follows :
1. Polis Bantuan
- Passing Certificate of Primary Education (SRP) / Certificate of Lower Secondary Assessment (PMR) with credits in Bahasa Malaysia;
- Age not exceeding 25 years on the closing date (for external candidates) or does not exceed 30 years for the KTM Berhad staff;
- Height not less than 165 cm (without wearing shoes);
- Weight not less than 48kg;
- Normal chest measurement of 79cm, breathe 84sm;
- Vision for the left and right eye is tested separately by resolution V6 / 9 without glasses;
- Able to communicate and write in English;
- Free from any kind of drug / crime.
- Ready deployed to any location in the network KTM Berhad;
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Polis Bantuan KTMB Closing Date : 21 & 22 November 2013Posted on : November 14th, 2013