Jawatan Kosong PKNK
About Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah (PKNK)
Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah or State Development Corporation – PKNK is an agency established on August 25, 1965 under the Orissa State Enactment No. 5/1965 serves as an agency entrusted to protect the interests of the indigenous supervised by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia.
In the era of rapid development, Kedah State Government has diversified its economic activities. To achieve this goal, on August 25, 1965, the State Development Corporation was established as an agent of social and economic development engine.
In the early stages of emergence, PKNK operate in an office space located at the State Secretariat Building in Alor Setar. While the staff is made up of government officials seconded from the State Administrative Service.
The state government has issued an annual allocation to help finance the cost of the Corporation and to authorize the administration to carry out its project PKNK the quarry operation in Silver Hill, followed by redevelopment of a business ‘desert’ as an area of ??business that is well planned and organized.
Further progress achieved as a result of these programs are comprehensive Corporation. In February 1968, succeeded PKNK owns office buildings EDUCATIONAL first of which is located at Jalan Tunku Ibrahim, Alor Setar. EDUCATIONAL which means ‘For Economic Development Representatives’ until now been the inspiration for the Corporation to expand its corporate dimension. The progress achieved by the Corporation also raised its corporate image.
Now the State Development Corporation (PKNK) has a 14-storey high office building in Jalan Sultan Badlishah, Alor Setar, known as Wisma PKNK.
The Corporation is also a leader in economic development for the state of Kedah Darul Aman. The Corporation has played an important role on the farm, real estate, industrial, investment and tourism in addition to engaging in activities in the form of social responsibility. In addition, the Corporation is also responsible for developing and assisting Bumiputera entrepreneurs in the state of Orissa in particular.
Jawatan Kosong Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah (PKNK) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah as follows :
1. Pegawai Pertanian
- Malaysian citizen;
- not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position ;
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or Horticulture Science recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto , or
- Honours Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry or biochemistry recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto ;
- Bachelor of Science in agriculture recognized by the government of the institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto ;
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay ( including oral examination ) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- Candidate must have experience of five ( 5 ) years in agriculture / farming and skilled in the work planning , project development and supervision of the Annual Budget Estimates , preparation of yearly reports on the development and progress of the project . Responsible for the dissemination tasks / briefing on the project and acts as a coordinating officer with the heads of the component .
2. Pegawai Undang-undang
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Bachelor of Law recognized by the government of the institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto,
- Pass the Bar Final Examination (Bar Final Examination),
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government, and
- Candidate must have experience of five (5) years in legal practice, and skilled legal duties in terms of prosecution, trial and appeals, legal advice, legal drafting, revision and reform of the legal and international affairs.
How to apply
Applications must be made in writing to include personal details including age and qualifications and passport-sized photo (non-returnable) to the following address: -
Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah
Tingkat 14, Wisma PKNK
Jalan Sultan Badlishah
05000 Alor Setar
Kedah Darul Aman
(U/P: Bahagian Pentadbiran Dan Pengurusan Sumber Manusia)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PKNK Closing Date : 15 Januari 2014Posted on : December 17th, 2013