Home » Uncategorized » Jawatan Kosong MRT – Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd
Jawatan Kosong MRT – The Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) project represents one of the economic entry point projects identified for the Greater Kuala Lumpur / Klang Valley National Key Economic Area (NKEA) under the Economic Transformation Program (ETP).MRT Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (MRT Corp) has been established and entrusted to manage the implementation of the MRT project. As part of our talent management plans, we are looking to attract the best in the construction industry for positions within MRT Corp. We are seeking for self-driven talented individuals who have the desire to build a successful career in construction related environment.
Jawatan Kosong Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp) :
1. Underground Tunnel (Senior Managers / Managers)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering.
- Experience in the use of slurry TBMs and separation plant is essential and experience on EPB TBMs, SCL/NATM tunnelling and shaft construction is an advantage.
- A proven underground tunnel construction working experience for at least 15 years (Senior Manager) and 10 years (Manager)
2. Underground Station (Senior Managers / Managers)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience in the management of Deep Basement works is essential.
- Experience in underground works in urban environments is highly desirable.
- A proven underground station construction working experience for at least 15 years (Senior Manager) and 10 years (Manager)
3. Executive, Finance
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting and strong preference to those who have completed MICPA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Preferably to those who have been working in the construction, oil and gas or financial industry.
- Strong understanding in Malaysia FRS, IFRS and Generally Accepted Accounting Policies
- Preferably to those specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Elevated Viaduct Construction (Senior Managers/Managers/Assistant Managers)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Experience in the elevated viaduct construction is essential and experience on railway projects is an advantage.
- Working experience required for this position are as follows:
- Senior Manager – At least with twelve (12) years of work experience.
- Manager – At least with eight (8) years of work experience.
- Assistant Manager – At least with five (5) years of work experience.
5. Inspector of Works
- Diploma in Civil or Mining Engineering or similar.
- Required skills: Site Supervision, Project Management, and Environmental, Health and Safety.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Familiar with local safety and environmental legislation.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level.
- At least between 3-5 years of relevant site experience, preferably in the underground infrastructure projects.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MRT closing date 17 November 2012Posted on : November 8th, 2012