Jawatan Kosong MPSJ
About Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ)
Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya – MPSJ was established in accordance with the Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171) under section 4. Previously declared as Subang Jaya Municipal Council, it is known as Petaling District Council.
In 1994, the state government has decided to upgrade to the Petaling District Council Council and named as the Subang Jaya Municipal Council. The purpose of this upgrade is to reorganize the administrative organization to pressure on the physical, social, economic and environmental conservation.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya as follows :
- Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
- Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran U29
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- Penolong Pegawai Penguatkuasa N27
- Pembantu Juruaudit N27
- Pelukis Pelan J17
- Pereka Grafik B17
- Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
- Pekerja Awam R1
How to apply
Applicants must use Job Application Form that can be found in the Information Counter Level 1 Subang Jaya Municipal Council or can be obtained via the Internet: www.mpsj.gov.my.
Completed application forms should be sent along with: -
- Copy of the identity card and birth certificate.
- Copies of the School Certificate which was confirmed from the original.
- Copies of Academic Qualification (please attach a letter of recognition of qualifications in the Public Service Department (PSD) of certificates / diplomas / degrees from private universities and foreign-(if applicable).
- Transcript of all the universe – (if applicable).
- Piece of passport sized photos (color).
- Name of the post applied for must be mentioned on top left corner of the envelope.
Completed application forms should be sent to: -
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN SUBANG JAYA,
PERSIARAN PERPADUAN, USJ 5,
47610 SUBANG JAYA.
(u.p. : JABATAN KHIDMAT PENGURUSAN)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MSJ Closing Date : 01 November 2013Posted on : October 21st, 2013