Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Manjung (MPM)
Jawatan Kosong MPM
About Majlis Perbandaran Manjung (MPM)
Majlis Daerah Manjong – MPM or Manjong District Council was formed in 1980 with the merger of a number of Local Government Management Board ( LPKT ) . MDM area is divided into : -
Administrative office of the Council of RM4.2 million is located in Jalan Pinang King , Seri Manjung which was inaugurated on October 20, 1995 . MDM has been upgraded to the Manjung Municipal Council (MMC ) on 10 November 2001.
- Committed to provide quality municipal services , transparency and efficiency to the municipal conducive, safe and harmonious based on sustainable development .
- Makes Manjung City Tourism and Maritime advanced , progressive , prosperous and idealized by 2015 .
- Creating municipalities that are comfortable, safe and harmonious through capacity building ( Capacity Building) continued in various fields.
Here are the functions of Manjung Municipal Council :
- Responsible for administering the Council of the cities and surrounding areas gazetted under the Local Government Act 1976.
- Responsible for collecting annual revenue while striving to increase annual revenues by sources of new revenue .
- Establishing a good relationship with all stakeholders ( customers , taxpayers and others) that are linked directly or indirectly in the context of achieving the goals and objectives of the Council .
- Municipal Planning and implementing an efficient service and quality to meet the needs of society towards creating a lovely environment .
- Responsible for administering the Council through control over the business and industrial activities as well as creating an enabling environment to attract more investments .
- Control, plan and approve the physical development to be consistent with the requirements of the Structure Plan and Local Plan .
- To plan and implement the Council with a focus on development oriented to preserving the environment and creating a society that is balanced and harmonious city .
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Manjung (MPM).
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Majlis Perbandaran Manjung as follows :
- Pembantu Penguatkuasa N17
- Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
- Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W17
- Pembantu Penilaian W17
- Pembantu Belia Dan Sukan S17
- Pembantu Kesihatan Awam U17
- Pemandu Kenderaan H11
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MPM Closing Date : 24 Mac 2014