Jawatan Kosong MPM
About Majlis Perbandaran Manjung (MPM)
Majlis Daerah Manjong – MPM or Manjong District Council was formed in 1980 with the merger of a number of Local Government Management Board ( LPKT ) . MDM area is divided into : -
Administrative office of the Council of RM4.2 million is located in Jalan Pinang King , Seri Manjung which was inaugurated on October 20, 1995 . MDM has been upgraded to the Manjung Municipal Council (MMC ) on 10 November 2001.
- Committed to provide quality municipal services , transparency and efficiency to the municipal conducive, safe and harmonious based on sustainable development .
- Makes Manjung City Tourism and Maritime advanced , progressive , prosperous and idealized by 2015 .
- Creating municipalities that are comfortable, safe and harmonious through capacity building ( Capacity Building) continued in various fields.
Here are the functions of Manjung Municipal Council :
- Responsible for administering the Council of the cities and surrounding areas gazetted under the Local Government Act 1976.
- Responsible for collecting annual revenue while striving to increase annual revenues by sources of new revenue .
- Establishing a good relationship with all stakeholders ( customers , taxpayers and others) that are linked directly or indirectly in the context of achieving the goals and objectives of the Council .
- Municipal Planning and implementing an efficient service and quality to meet the needs of society towards creating a lovely environment .
- Responsible for administering the Council through control over the business and industrial activities as well as creating an enabling environment to attract more investments .
- Control, plan and approve the physical development to be consistent with the requirements of the Structure Plan and Local Plan .
- To plan and implement the Council with a focus on development oriented to preserving the environment and creating a society that is balanced and harmonious city .
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Manjung (MPM).
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Majlis Perbandaran Manjung as follows :
1. Pembantu Awam
- Malaysia Citizen
- not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position, and
- Lower Secondary Assessment or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
How to apply
Interested candidates can submit the application form along with certified copies of passport, birth certificate, certificates related Certificate Lower Secondary Assessment (PMR) has been confirmed and a passport photo to the address below.
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN MANJUNG,
JALAN PINANG RAJA,
32040 SERI MANJUNG,
PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MPM Closing Date : 03 Februari 2014Posted on : January 30th, 2014