MAJLIS DAERAH JEMPOL
NEGERI SEMBILAN DARUL KHUSUS
IKLAN JAWATAN KOSONG
Jempol District Council was established on August 1, 1980 as a follow up on the re-boundary exercise of Kuala Pilah District. The re-boundary exercise has created a new district known as Jempol District before this known as Bahau Kecil District located under the administration of Kuala Pilah District.
Since its formation and before June 14, 2001, Jempol District Council’s office has frequently moved location. In the beginning, Jempol District Council’s office was located in Bandar Bahau, JKR Building, now the district Public Library. Later in 1985, it shifted to Jempol District Council Hall Building located at Jalan Murah, Bahau and in 1986, again moved to back to JKR Building. In 1987, the office of Jempol District Council moved to Jempol District Office at Jalan Taman Tasik, Bahau until June 14, 2001. Now, Jempol District Council has its own building in Bandar Seri Jempol previously known as Bandar Baru Serting.
In general, Jempol District boundaries are Bera District, Pahang to the north, Jelebu District on the southwest, Kuala Pilah District on the west, Tampin District in the south and southeast, with Segamat District, Johor. Jempol District is the biggest district in Negeri Sembilan with a size of 148, 277.31 hectors consisting of five areas (mukim) that is, Serting Ilir, Seting Ulu, Kuala Jempol, Jelai and Rompin. However, Jempol District Council’s operation area is only 27,091 hectors (18 percent) or the entire size of the district whereby a large part f it cover areas around Bandar Baharu, Bandar Seri Jempol, Pekan Batu Kikir, Pekan Rompin and Mahsan.
The management of Jempol District Council is administered by a Council comprising of 24 Council Members, made up of a President and 24 Council Members appointed by the State Authority for a specific term. Council members are technical officers from various government departments and local society representatives. Jempol District Council is headed by a President and is assisted by a Council Secretary that perform administrative work on full time basis.
Jempol District Council functions are inline with the main objective of setting it up, as expressed in the Local Government Act 1876, Act 171. In principle, its function is to provide municipality services to the residents in its area of operation in respect of general health, garbage management, town and country planning, natural environment protection, building control, improving social and economy, and municipal infrastructure maintenance.
Applications are invited from Malaysian citizens and priorities are of Negeri Sembilan Darul Specific people qualified and not less than 18 years on the closing date to fill positions inMajlis Daerah Jempol
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir Gred N27
- Juruteknik Gred J17
- Juruteknik Komputer FT17
- Pembantu Tadbir Gred N17
- Pembantu Penguat kuasa Gred N17
- Pekerja Awam Gred R1
How to apply
- Applicants must use the Special Form RM 1.00 price that can be obtained from the office of the district council (The Counter). Applicants can also download the application form from the district council website at www.mdjl.gov.my address.
- Applications must be accompanied by a passport photo, a copy of the Identity Card, Birth Certificate, Certificates, Certificate of Employers and other documents that have been certified by the representatives of the people, any government officer in the Management & Professional or Support Group 1 authorized, or a Chairman JKKK with official stamp office.
- Application of officers who are serving in Government / Statutory Bodies / Local Authority shall be made by the Head of Department and ensure that the Service Release updates and annual performance assessment report attached.
Name of the post should be written at the top left of the envelope and application form duly completed should be addressed to: -
MAJLIS DAERAH JEMPOL,
72120 BANDAR SERI JEMPOL,
NEGERI SEMBILAN DARUL KHUSUS.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MD Jempol closing date 09 April 2013Posted on : April 2nd, 2013