Jawatan Kosong MBJB
About Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru (MBJB)
Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru – MBJB is a Local Authority authorized under the Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171) to provide municipal services to the people of the City of Johor Bahru.
As an organization that is under the Ministry of Housing and Local Government, Johor Bahru City Council is also responsible for the planning and development of the Johor Bahru City covers an area of ??220 square kilometers.
Historical development of Johor Bahru City Council began in 1933 when the Department of the Town Board established, thus elevated to the Town Council in 1950. In 1967, under Section 15 of the Town Boards Enactment 118, the Honourable Minister of Johor administration took office in Johor Bahru City. On 1 April 1977, the Town Council and the Town Council is upgraded to the next enjoy upgrading to a city on January 1, 1994 and known as the Johor Bahru City Council. Beginning on this date, the Honourable Minister of Johor abdicated its responsibility as “President” of the appointment Datuk Bandar, Bandaraya Johor Bahru.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru
- Pegawai Perubatan UD43/44
- Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F41
- Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S41
- Pegawai Perubatan UD41
- Arkitek J41
- Pegawai Penguatkuasa N41
- Penolong Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S27
- Penolong Pustakawan S27
- Penolong Pegawai Pembangunan Masyarakat S27
- Penolong Akauntan W27
- Ahli Muzik B27
- Pembantu Pengkuatkuasa N17
- Pembantu Akauntan W17
- Artis Budaya B17
How to apply
Applicants must use Form MBJB/BSM/1/2003 available from the Human Resources Department, Level 4, Building the City Council of Johor Bahru OR applicants can download the application form from the website of Johor Bahru City Council at the address www.mbjb.gov.my .
All applications submitted must include: -
- copy of the Certificate of Education (SPM);
- copy Malaysian Higher School Certificate (STPM);
- copies of academic transcript;
- certified copies of Diploma / Degree;
- copies of Practice / Medical Registration;
- Copies of certificates / documents and other academic-related;
- copy of the identity card, and
- recent passport size photograph.
Please submit your application to :-
MAJLIS BANDARAYA JOHOR BAHRU
PETI SURAT 232
80720 JOHOR BAHRU
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MBJB Closing Date : 31 Disember 2013Posted on : December 21st, 2013