Jawatan Kosong Tabung Haji
About Lembaga Tabung Haji
Lembaga Tabung Haji As a body corporate oriented Tabung Haji is sensitive to the developments and changes that swept the world in the era of 90s. In order to ensure continuity of competitiveness in the era of globalization a study was made in 1995 to widen the scope and role of the Tabung Haji. Therefore, on June 1, 1995 a new act of the Tabung Haji Act 535, Act, 1995 enacted to repeal the old and the name of the Lembaga Urusan dan Tabung Haji was replaced by the Lembaga Tabung Haji on August 28, 1997, and concurrently with the letter as an abbreviation TH is introduced substituting the name of the Tabung Haji.
Therefore, on June 1, 1995 a new act of the Tabung Haji Act 535, Act, 1995 enacted to repeal the old and the name of the Lembaga Urusan dan Tabung Haji was replaced by the Lembaga Tabung Haji on August 28, 1997, and concurrently with the letter as an abbreviation TH is introduced substituting the name of the Tabung Haji.
Coinciding with the concept of Islam as “Addeen” religion of both worlds, each difardhukan worship by God benefit of both worlds. On faith pilgrimage, Muslims tempted raise money to enable them to afford to meet expenses to the Holy Land.
In order to avoid the element of riba ‘are forbidden in Islam, many traditional methods of saving money practiced. Some even sell livestock and property inheritance to fulfill the expenses to the Holy Land, which ultimately lead to economic pressure on yourself and your family, during and upon their return from performing the Haj. This practice also indirectly damage the structure of the rural economy and threaten economic growth.
On consciousness and awareness, as well as to help them save little by little without involving illegal things, the Corporation Fund Prospective Pilgrims established in November 1962, and operates on 30 September 1963. This corporation created by the acceptance of papers Majesty Royal Professor Ungku Aziz entitled “Economic Repair Plan Prospective Pilgrims” in 1959.
To improve services and facilities to the pilgrims, in 1969 the corporation merged with the Office of Haj Affairs which operates in Himachal Pradesh, and thus was born the Pilgrims Management and Fund Board or the Tabung Haji summary, established under Act 8 , the Pilgrims Management and Fund Board in 1969 with the aim to:
- Enabling Muslims keep gradually to meet the expenses of performing the Haj or other beneficial expenses;
- Enabling Muslims through their savings to take part effectively in the field of investment through legitimate means in Islam, and
- Provide protection, security and welfare of the pilgrims performing the Haj with menadakan range of facilities and services.
- Merasaskan the purposes of the fund was set the goal of providing good service, perfect and very satisfying to Malaysian pilgrims performing the Haj affairs; give maximum profit to depositors for their savings.
- This statement is clearly showed that the Pilgrims Fund was established not only to manage the departure of pilgrims to the Holy Land, but it also serves as an alternative body to Muslims in Malaysia to save money while investing in clean and un-Islamic.
- As a body corporate oriented TH is sensitive to the growth and changes that swept the world in the era of 90s. In order to ensure continuity of competitiveness in the era of globalization a study was made in 1995 to expand the scope and role of. Therefore, on June 1, 1995 a new act of the Pilgrims Fund 535, Act, 1995 enacted the repeal old and the name Pilgrimage Fund Board was replaced by the Pilgrims Fund Board on August 28, 1997, and coinciding with the letters TH introduced as initials of the words of.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Tabung Haji as follows :
1. Imam (Rawatib)
- The age limit not exceeding 55 years
- Having a low level of religious education / secondary and above.
- Having read the Holy Quran fluency and master tajwid law.
- Having the experience to lead the prayers and prayers at official functions.
- Having the skills to be a Priest / speakers.
How to apply
Interested applicants may submit complete personal details to:
Cawangan Hal Ehwal Islam, Bahagian Pembangunan Sumber Manusia & Kualiti
Lantai 27, Bangunan Ibu Pejabat TH
201, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 KUALA LUMPUR
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Tabung Haji Closing Date : 20 Disember 2013Posted on : December 5th, 2013