Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Minyak Sawit Malaysia (MPOB)
Jawatan Kosong MPOB
Lembaga Minyak Sawit Malaysia (MPOB)
Lembaga Minyak Sawit Malaysia – MPOB is the premier government agency entrusted to serve the country’s oil palm industry. Its main role is to promote and develop national objectives, policies and priorities for the wellbeing of the Malaysian oil palm industry.
It was incorporated by an Act of Parliament (Act 582) and established on 1 May 2000, taking over, through a merger, the functions of the Palm Oil Research Institute of Malaysia (PORIM) and the Palm Oil Registration and Licensing Authority (PORLA). Each of these respective organisations has been involved in the oil palm industry for more than 20 years and it is to render more effective services as well as to give greater national and international focus to the industry that MPOB was instituted.
- MPOB derives its funding mainly from cess imposed on the industry for every tonne of palm oil and palm kernel oil produced. In addition, MPOB receives budget allocations from the government to fund development projects and for approved research projects under the Intensification of Research in Priority Areas (IRPA) programme.
- To become the premier Nobel Laureate – producing research and development institution, providing leadership and impetus for the development of a highly diversified, value-added, globally competitive and sustainable oil palm industry.
- To enhance the well-being of the Malaysian oil palm industry through research, development and excellent services.
- Expand and improve the current uses of oil palm products.
- Find new uses for the products.
- Improve production efficiency and quality of products.
- Optimise land utilisation in oil palm areas.
- Promote the use, consumption and marketability of oil palm.
- To adopt strong market and industry-oriented research and development programmes.
- To aggressively undertake transfer of technologies and commercialisation of research results.
- To forge an active partnership in technology development and utilisation with the private and public sectors.
- To strengthen international linkages and research collaboration in selected areas.
- To promote global awareness, appreciation and demand for Malaysian oil palm and products.
- Implement policies and development programmes to ensure the viability of the oil palm industry of Malaysia.
- Conduct and promote research and development activities relating to the oil palm industry.
- Regulate, register, co-ordinate and promote all activities relating to the oil palm industry.
- Develop, promote and commercialise research findings as well as provide technical, advisory and consultancy services to the oil palm industry.
- Develop and maintain markets for oil palm products as well as promote efficient marketing.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other organisations inside or outside Malaysia to further enhance the oil palm industry of Malaysia.
- Plan and implement training programmes and human resource development in line with the needs of the oil palm industry.
- Be the resource and information centre of the oil palm industry including the publication and dissemination of information on oil palm as well as other oils and fats.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Lembaga Minyak Sawit Malaysia as follows :
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
- Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17
- Penolong Pegawai Penyelidik Q27
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- Pembantu Penyelidik Q17
- Pembantu Akauntan W17
- Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat N17
- Pegawai Penyelidik Q41-Q53
- Pegawai Tadbir N41
- Pemandu Kenderaan H11
- Pembantu Awam H11
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MPOB Closing Date : 25 Mac 2014