Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Bank Persatuan Malaysia Berhad (BankPSTN)
Jawatan Kosong Bank Persatuan
About Bank Persatuan Malaysia Berhad
Bank Persatuan Malaysia Berhad – Bank Persatuan is a cooperative society established under the Societies Act 1993 and registered on June 7, 1950 with the previous name of “The Province Wellesley Banking COO-operative Union Limited”.Koperasi Bank Persatuan Malaysia Berhad Association offers positions to suit you. This is because the opening of new branches in strategic locations will be implemented to cover all states in Peninsular Malaysia.
Bank Persatuan was originally established and officially registered as a cooperative company on 7 June 1950, under the Cooperative Company Ordinance (1948) which is currently known as the Cooperative Act (1993).
Its creation is the result of the merging of over 21 Village Cooperative Companies in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. During its early establishment the newly created cooperative is known as “The Province Wellesley Cooperative Banking Union Limited”.
In 1971, the cooperative opened its membership to both individuals and cooperatives. By 1981 its changed its name to Bank Persatuan Kerjasama Seberang Perai Berhad and only in 1995, Bank Persatuan adopted its current name when it is changed to “Koperasi Bank Persatuan Malaysia Berhad” or can simply be called Bank Persatuan.
During its establishment, Bank Persatuan’s office was located at the building of “Pejabat Jabatan Kemajuan Kerjasama Bukit Mertajam” whereas its staff’s salary was paid by the government. Bank Persatuan activities at that time remained focused on credit financing and supplies of agricultural inputs.
The merging of cooperative banks in 1954 led to the creation of “Bank Agung” which then changed to “Bank Kerjasama” in 1967 and later was known as “Bank Rakyat” in 1972. In 1971, “Lembaga Pertubuhan Peladang” (Planters’ Organization Board) was established and all agricultural-based cooperative companies under Bank Persatuan were amalgamated under “Lembaga Pertubuhan Peladang” administration. In that same year Bank Persatuan opened its membership to individual members.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Koperasi Bank Persatuan Malaysia Berhad as follows :
1. Setiausaha Eksekutif
- Holds at least a Master’s degree in Law and Executive Secretarial or related qualification from institutions recognized by the Government;
- Preference to those with experience of at least 5 years in the field of “Company Secretary”;
- Preference to having knowledge of the Act and the Cooperative Law.
2. Pengurus Pengurusan Risiko
- Holds at least a bachelor’s degree in the field of Risk Management, Accounting or related qualification from institutions recognized by the Government;
- Have experience of at least 5 years in the field of risk management in banking institutions is a priority.
3. Pengurus Besar Kewangan & Pentadbiran
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related qualification and have relevant certificates.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in senior management level.
- Master / show leadership ability, team management and analytical skills.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Bank Persatuan Closing Date: 15 August 2014