Jawatan Kosong KLN
About Kementerian Luar Negeri Malaysia
Kementerian Luar Negeri Malaysia or Ministry of Foreign Affairs is under the government ministries . Present Minister is Dato ‘Seri Anifah Aman.
Groundwork for the establishment of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia dates back to 1956. In managing, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), as it was initially called, a pioneer batch of 11 career diplomats was sent to Britain and Australia for training. In 1966, the Ministry was renamed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and moved from the Sultan Abdul Samad Building to a new complex known as Wisma Putra at Bukit Petaling, Kuala Lumpur. Since then, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia is also known as WISMA PUTRA. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs began operation from its current Complex at No. 1, Jalan Wisma Putra, Precint 2, Putrajaya on 17 September 2001.
Malaysia’s first diplomatic missions were set up in London, Washington, Canberra, New York, New Delhi, Jakarta and Bangkok. By 1963, Malaysia has established 14 Diplomatic Missions overseas. The number grew steadily to 21 in 1966. Today, Malaysia has a network of 105 diplomatic missions spanning the globe – a proud testament on how far the Ministry has progressed over the years, in tandem with the progress of Malaysia. The establishment of these diplomatic missions are to compliment the function and also as an extension of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia abroad.
The origin of this ministry started before the country ‘s independence in 1957. The establishment of the Malaysian Foreign Ministry has begun a year before independence to train a group of eleven diplomats to mobilize diplomatic missions abroad. This group was trained in Britain and Australia . Ministry according to the model of the British Foreign Office . In mulana , only three officers who divide the world into three groups according to their individual geographic responsibilities .
Implement foreign policy is a complex and challenging task . With a dynamic world political environment , Ministry of Foreign Affairs should be more sensitive and able to respond effectively to ensure Malaysia ‘s sovereignty and national interests properly protected while Malaysia’s views are clearly stated at the international level .
The Ministry will coordinate and work closely with relevant ministries and agencies to create a scope of work that can be implemented in Malaysia to implement the national interest and to coordinate marketing and branding strategies of Malaysia abroad .
In formulating its foreign policy , each country has its own aims . Malaysia’s foreign policy is simple, that is to find what is important to the country at the international level .
The Malaysian government will ensure that Malaysia continues to play an active role in international relations for the benefit of the country . In order to achieve the objectives of Malaysia’s foreign policy , the adoption of the following emphasis :
- Maintain harmonious relationships with all countries regardless of ideology and political system ;
- Taking a stand free , independent and principled diplomatic affairs regionally and internationally;
- Working relationship and economic partnership with all countries, especially with ASEAN and other regional countries ;
- Promote peace and stability in the region by building capabilities and approach to resolve the conflict ;
- Influential leadership role as Chairman of ASEAN , the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM ) and the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC ) ( as we did several years ago ) ;
- Engage vigorously and meaningfully in the Organization of the United Nations , particularly in the fight against injustice and oppression and uphold international law , and
- Lifting Malaysia as an example of a tolerant and progressive Islam .
Jawatan Kosong Kementerian Luar Negeri :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Kementerian Luar Negeri as follows :
1. Pegawai Tadbir Gred N41
- Bachelor degree recognized by the state of higher education institutions overseas / local or an equivalent qualification (Starting salary at Grade N41, P1 RM 2114.43) or
- Bachelor of Laws from the government-recognized institutions of higher learning abroad / local or an equivalent qualification (Starting salary at Grade N41, P1 Rs 2216.64) and
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit the following documents:
- Two (2) passport size photographs;
- Certificate / degree and supporting documents, and
- An essay in English entitled “Why Do You Want to Join the Foreign Ministry?” With the following format:
- Document Microsoft Word 2003 and above;
- “Font”: Arial size 12;
- “Spacing”: 1.5;
- “Paragraph”: Justified, and
- Long answer no more than two sheets of A4 paper.
All application documents must be sent to the address:
KEMENTERIAN LUAR NEGERI
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER MANUSIA
WISMA PUTRA, NO 1, JALAN WISMA PUTRA
PRESINT 2, 62602 PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA
(U.P. URUS SETIA URUSAN PENGAMBILAN – WALK IN INTERVIEW)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KLN Closing Date : 31 Januari 2014Posted on : January 28th, 2014