Jawatan Kosong Celcom – Celcom first stamped its mark in Malaysia’s telecommunication industry 10 years ago. It was indeed a decade of achievement as Celcom became a household name. Celcom continues what it does best – offering customers integrated communications services ranging from cellular, fixed network to multimedia. Celcom has come so far because it is customer-focussed and innovative. Today, Celcom’s active customer base has reached more than 1 million and is still the market leader.
Jawatan Kosong Celcom :
Head of Facilities Support Services
- Preferred candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Customer oriented with interpersonal skill with internal & external customers
Leadership, strategic thinking, negotiation & analysis skills.
- Project/ contract management & supervision.
- Standard process & procedures with relevant authorities.
- Uniform Building by Lay (UBBL)
- Job & system knowledge i.e. SAP
- Cost conscious
Facilities Support Service
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Professional Degree in Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management, or Others equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent. Job role in Building/Facilities Maintenance or Management.
Contract Management Executive
- Candidate must possess contract management, supply chain management or law background.
- to liaise effectively with consultants, sub-contractors and authorities etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding in overall processes of cost and contract management, feasibility studies, tender process.
- Computer literate with good command of oral & written in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurates with your qualification and experience. Interested applicants should forward a detailed resume outlining career information, current and expected salaries and telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to :
CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
CELCOM (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD (167467-A)
LEVEL 22, MENARA CELCOM, 82, JALAN RAJA MUDA ABDUL AZIZ,
50300 KUALA LUMPUR
or apply online.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Celcom Closing Date 9 January 2013Posted on : December 11th, 2012