Home » Uncategorized » Jawatan Kosong BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn Bhd
Jawatan Kosong BP Petronas – BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn. Bhd. (BPPA)is a joint-venture between BP Holdings International B.V. (70%) and PETRONAS (30%) which owns and operates a 500 kte per annum acetic acid manufacturing facility in Kerteh, Terengganu. The plant commissioned in November 2000 and is part of the Kerteh Integrated Petrochemicals Complex (KIPC), Kerteh, Terengganu.
Jawatan Kosong di BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn Bhd :
- Reporting to the IT Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing efficient and effective IT services and support functions in the Company. The incumbent will:
- Perform routine support on related services, operating systems, databases and applications to BPPA users on desktop / notebook , printers and telecommunication infrastructures. On an as needed basis, shall provide technical application support on Microsoft Desktop Applications and BPPA application and software including PHD, Citrix, ILS, MS SQL and Oracle.
- Perform system administration, server administration, telecommunications role function to ensure the availability, integrity and security of the IT systems for BPPA & BP users.
- Perform scheduled (daily, weekly or monthly) job routine on IT related services in BPPA servers that includes but not limited to monitoring servers’ utilization and performance, performing server backup, updating service desk daily log, performing servers system virus scans and security updates, as well as housekeeping.
- Execute and monitor BPPA IT Project including the delivery of latest IT technology. Provide technical support to the other department on technical issues or minor project.
- Liaise with 3rdparty and vendors on infrastructure delivery / applications delivery project to deliver solution in line with relevant standard.
- Work closely with IT Manager, assisting in delivery and monitoring IT services within BPPA and comply with BP standard and international practise.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, preferably MCSA / MCSE Certification and ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in an IT role supporting end users.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, Database Applications (Oracle & MS SQL), SAP application, IP Networks & Routing and Firewalls,
- Knowledge and experience in server System Administration, Windows Administration and Backup Administration,
- Knowledge and experience in managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Active Directory, creating group policies and managing DNS/WINS environments.
- Knowledge and experience in installation/configuration of Windows 2003/2008 servers as well as Microsoft Backup/Recovery.
- Good understanding on Virtual Machine, Digital Security, information access and control.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written – ability to communicate clearly and concisely with individuals across all aspects of the business in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes housing interest subsidy, vehicle subsidy, medical coverage (which extends to spouse and children), variable pay plan, education assistance scheme, etc. The Company operates on a 5-day week basis.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong BP Petronas Closing Date 30th December 2012Posted on : December 25th, 2012