Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat
About Bank Rakyat
Bank Rakyat is an Islamic cooperative bank which was established on 28 September 1954 under the Cooperative Ordinance of 1948, following the growth of the cooperative movement in Peninsular Malaysia. Previously known as Bank Agong or Apex Bank, this financial institution was the result of a merger with 11 union banks[disambiguation needed]. It was then established as a primary channel to collect funds, and distribute financing to cooperatives. Renamed Bank Kerjasama Malaysia Berhad in 1967, the Bank has since extended its membership to individuals as well.
Subsequent changes to its governing laws has led to the creation of subsidiaries and the expansion of its branch network, to better serve both customers and members. Bank Rakyat assumed its current name on 6 January 1973. Further broadening its scope of activities, it then extended its financial services to non-members, accepting their deposits and providing them with financing services.
From a conventional bank, Bank Rakyat took a giant step in 1993 to become Syariah compliant at four of its branches and subsequently became a full-fledged Islamic cooperative bank by the beginning of 2003, when it successfully converted its 1.1% conventional assets balance to comply with Syariah guidelines.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Bank Rakyat as follows :
1. PROGRAM BR-SMART
- Having Diploma Bachelor / Diploma diiktiraf by JPA / MQA (Malaysian Qualification Agency)
- 1 Diploma Bachelor of Commerce or Banking Arrangement relating HPNM 2.75 and up
- 2 Diploma in Commerce or Banking Arrangement HPNM 2.75 and up
- c) Age not exceeding 27 years
- d) Have lesen guides and vehicles themselves are the advantages
- e) Accompanying the full-time training program
- f) Participants consisted rather than prospective host child
- g) It may interact with all groups
- h) Have the necessary attitudes and values ??as a marketing agent and jurujual.
- Have a minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking / Business / Accounting / Economics / Finance / Public Administration from a recognized educational institution by the PSD / MQA.
- Acquiring collection Cumulative Scores (CGPA) of at least 3.00 on (accounting and finance) and 3.25 above (other than accounting and finance).
- Aged between 21-30 years.
- Communication skills and able to interact with all
3. Kerani Tingkatan Biasa
- Aged 18-25 years
- Academic qualifications:
- Have a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Banking / Business Studies / Accounting / Public Administration from a recognized educational institution by the PSD / MQA
- Acquiring collection Cumulative Scores (CGPA) of at least 2.75.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat Closing date : 8 – 28 Disember 2013Posted on : December 1st, 2013