Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank)
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank
About Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank)
Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad – Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services. Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister ofFinance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policyset forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries.
Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad as follows :
1. Executive Valuation
- Manage panel of valuer including application for new panel and new branch.
- Periodic review of panel of valuers.
- Property valuation in collateral review and impaired loan account.
- Visit and inspect collateral properties for purpose of valuation. Calculate properties’ values by considering market demand, condition of properties, future trends and other factors (eg location, size, zoning legislation and the availability of services)
- Assist Business Unit in conducting the collateral valuation and review.
- Provide consultancy advice and advisory services on valuation matter to business units.
- Develop and execute process re-engineering to keep current Processes / Procedures updated at all times with market competition in order to achieve improved controls and maximize efficient. Update the bank’s policy related to valuation of property
- Ensure that all evaluations are within the approved valuation authority limits; and ensure accuracy and completeness of support documents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Valuation of property, Market overview.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent. Job role in Property Valuation or Management.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Senior Executive
- Builds and maintain a wide client network and timely initiate prospects and assess opportunities/needs for an assigned portfolio of corporate relationship and new clients/accounts.
- Identifying pertinent credit and other related issues in evaluating and preparing credit proposal including ad-hoc request of the Bank’s Corporate Loan portfolio in order to work out viable financing solution for approval and/or endorsement from relevant approving committee as and when required.
- Conduct credit quality review of the corporate accounts on timely manner, including keeping updated with the status of the accounts and highlight red flags of signs of asset deterioration. Where necessary, to take measures to counter or address the asset deterioration.
- Marketing of the corporate financing and cross selling of other products/services to corporate clients.
- Delivers excellent service standard and trouble shoots problems and complaints from customers as and when arises.
- Conduct regular site visits, credit and document verification, negotiation on terms & conditions and etc.
- Manage a portfolio of customers, customer retention with objective to maximize the asset and return to the Bank to achieve agreed targets set by Management.
- Ensure issuance of Letter of Offer as per approved terms and conditions as well as consistently follow-up for the acceptance of offer by corporate customer. To get updated on the status of documentations which are undertaken by Credit Administration Department.
- ‘First-to-know’ with regards to the current/latest corporate market development in complementing the task assigned.
- To ensure compliance with applicable regulatory framework/ guidelines and the Bank’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Any other responsibilities/tasks as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Finance/Agriculture or related discipline
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidate specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Others or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Can-do attitude with discipline to see through the completion of initiatives.
- Good in Microsoft Office tools / applications.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank Closing Date : 03 & 10 May 2014