Jawatan Kosong Agrobank
About Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank)
Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad – Agrobank is an institution which provides holistic financial services and banking facilities. We give our utmost priority to the needs of our customers by providing attractive products and services such as savings activities, banking services, loan facilities, insurance coverage and advisory services. Agrobank is a Government-linked-Company (GLC) under the Minister ofFinance Incorporated (MFI). The bank’s financing of the agricultural sector is driven by a policyset forth by the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industries.
Agrobank is a continuity of the former Bank Pertanian Malaysia which has 40 years of experience in agricultural banking and an excellent track record in shaping and developing successful entrepreneurs.With a wide network of branches throughout Malaysia, we are confident of providing the best services to all.
Jawatan Kosong Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad as follows :
- Possess Chargeman certificate of competency (Category : A4 for vacancy in Malacca and BO-1 for vacancy in Kuala Lumpur) issued by Energy Commission (Suruhanjaya Tenaga).
- Minimum 5 years experience in related field.
- Familiar with Electricity Act and Regulations.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Melaka / Kuala Lumpur.
- Good command both in Bahasa Malaysia and English
2. Legal Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- More than 3 years related experience preferably in- house legal or practicing lawyer in Islamic banking documentation.
- Knowledge of Shariah Principles, laws, regulations, policies and procedure that governs the Bank’s activities and Islamic Banking would be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Strong analytical skills and able to evaluate, form logical conclusions and reason with facts.
- Good work attitude, flexible, able to work independently and willing to take on challenges.
3. Senior Executive, Rewards Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferred language(s): English.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Job role in Compensation & Benefits or General HR.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Agrobank Closing Date : 06,16 & 19 Mac 2014Posted on : February 20th, 2014