Jawatan Kosong Ikhtiar
About Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia(AIM)
Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia – AIM is a private trust body in Malaysia which was established on 17 September 1987 through instrument AIM Agreement and registered under the Trustees (Incorporation) Act, 1952 amended in 1981 (Act 258). AIM establishment organized by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) and funded by the Malaysian Islamic Economic Development Foundation (YPEIM), the State Government and the Centre for Asia Pacific.
The objective of the establishment of AIM is to reduce poverty in Malaysia through production financing efforts for the poor in rural areas to finance the activities of the small-scale income. History of AIM development is closely related to the establishment of Grameen Bank in Bangladesh. This success prompted the establishment of banks by Prof. Ikhtiar Project. David Gibbons and Assoc. Associate Sukor Kasim from USM in 1986, which eventually evolved into AIM.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia as follows :
1. Setiausaha Peribadi
- To handle all types of secretarial duties
- Scheduling and coordination of appointments, meetings, functions and activities
- Maintain records, files, reports and documents
- Other duties / tasks as directed from time to time
- Pass SPM with 5 credits including English and Bahasa Inggeris honors.
- Aged 25 to 30 years old and not married first.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Able to speak and write in English well
- Having work experience of at least 3 years in the field ..
- Bumiputera candidates preferred.
- Has character and healthy bodies.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia Closing Date : 08 Disember 2013Posted on : December 1st, 2013